KOHO is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to work with the Finance team to make data-driven decisions. This is the role for you if you love automating reports, developing dashboards, and analyzing financial data to derive actionable insights. You’ll spend a lot of your time writing SQL queries, developing Python scripts, and consulting with business-side team members.
What You'll Do
- You will study current data sources to develop accurate reporting
- You will develop and present dashboards that highlight results and trends
- You will conduct deep-dive analysis into financial and risk data
- You will scope and prioritize incoming data requests within your workflow
- You will coordinate with other data team members on team projects and preserving our data warehouse as the source of truth at KOHO
Who You Are
- You have experience in a data or financial analyst role (seniority dependent on experience)
- You are comfortable manipulating datasets with SQL (familiar with self-joins, window functions, parameters), and have intermediate Python knowledge (user-defined functions, creating API requests, writing efficient loops)
- You have strong quantitative and analytical competency combined with data gathering skills
- You are a quick study on business concepts, metrics, and KPIs
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize multiple assignments
- You are well organized and have effective time management skills
A bonus if you have experience or an interest in any of the following!
- Financial industry experience
What’s In It For You?
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Here are some of the reasons we attract and keep the best people:
• Balance Your Life - Company-wide Summer wellness days, Winter holiday closure, unlimited Personal Days, a wellness spending account, and maternity & parental leave top-up.
• Remote First - Work from anywhere in Canada with a budget to set up your home office
• Level Up - Access to 3 in-house certified performance coaches and an annual training budget.
• Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice per year, GRSP matching.
• The KOHO Culture - We have won 7 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019.
The KOHO culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspectives. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding accessibility needs, please contact email@example.com and the People and Culture team will be happy to help.